Vestbi - small fancy wpf tray app to make keyboard shortcuts to various stuff. It can make life much easier if you are spending a lot of time text editing, text reading, text making, coding, googling etc.
- Open browser with selected text. Text can be a part of more complex preset request. By default - it just asks Google with the text you selected.
- Translate. Open built-in browser with request to Microsoft Translate with selected text and selected source and destination languages.
- Run any command line. Just select text you want and press assigned shortcut to execute command line with selected text
- Search and replace through text using regular expressions.
- Append selected text to file;
- Make your own c# script!
Vestbi has built-in C# code editor with intellisense, so you can make your own script to process selected text!
This software is designed for people, who spend a lot of time working with text, who want quick access to favorite programs, browser and Google Translate
Unique set of features, perfect usability: just select text anywhere with your mouse and press a single keyboard shortcut!
Beautiful metro-style interface.
Its absolutely free and ad-free.